Contradiction

"You shouldn't be doing this right now."

"You know you'll regret it later. Stop doing useless things and make better use of your time!"

"You know better than this. What is wrong with you?"

Voices of my conscience prick my brain apart.
I just have no motivation.
No desire.
I can claim nothing as my own, I can not let go of anything for nothing is mine.
I just blame everything and everyone and now, I have become indifferent to any emotion.

My greatest fear in life? Failure.

Yet... what am I doing? I can see myself in the foreseeable future wallowing away in the misery that I myself made.

Contradiction


3 comments:

  1. This picture reminds me of Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Georgia... one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited.

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit of a contradiction, a self-fulfilling prophecy. BUT at least you are cognizant of it and as I always say, that's more than half the battle my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My greatest fear in life is mediocrity, settling for something less than I deserve.

    ✗ℴ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete