woody allen trips me up sometimes



Sometimes I walk around with a little fantasy in my head
Of the people I'll meet, the people I've said
Sometimes I'll get these deep urges to journal and to write
and I'll print pictures and pictures and pictures of the things I love
and the things
that mystify.

Midnight in Paris, 2011
But these urges are becoming few and far between
and I wonder if that means my last few relationships with creativity
is leaving me.

And I fear and I fear and I fear

And I fear and I fear

and I fear.

1 comment:

  1. Those feelings of creativity waning are so scary and so treacherous. I always feel like I'm slipping into this black hole of nothingness that I'll never be able to pull myself out of. That's when printing those pictures helps, but I get what you mean. That hurts it sometimes too. Creativity is so cruel and fickle, just as its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete