One life. One choice. Never both.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And I was happy I did not want both
And be one traveler, long I did not brood
For when I looked down as far as I could
Both roads seemed the same from where I stood

One path was long and rough
For people had taken it less
So it was then and there that I decided
That this road was not good enough
And it would be a horrible mistake

I then looked to the other
And realized it was short and easily taken
With many footprints who had trodden it black
And I saw that I would not be shaken

So after glancing at both roads I must say
That I don't understand, even to this day
Why so many people recommend to go my own way because I--
I took the road most traveled by
And that has made all the difference
by: Sarang P


Choices that we make changes who we could have met
Who we could have been friends with
Who we could have loved or hated
Who we could have found
Or who we could have lost
Is that not love?

No comments:

Post a Comment